The previously announced Kiln On Demand upgrade completed, but not without incident.
The upgrade occurred at 0100 EDT (0600 UTC) and the bug fix was successfully deployed. After the upgrade, the load on the backend servers began to slowly increase, which eventually triggered alerts. Since then we have determined that this load appears to be due to runaway automatic repository translations. We have disabled automatic repository translation, and have been slowly recovering as the existing translation tasks complete.
During this time customers may have experienced slow responses or error messages when interacting with Kiln.
The servers currently appear to be stablizing, but we will continuing monitoring them closely as the load decreases.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this interruption may have caused. If there's anything we can do to make it right, please don't hesitate to let us know.