We will be performing an account upgrade to Fogbugz 8.8.28 and Kiln 2.8.34 on Sunday, June 3 at 0200 UTC (Saturday, June 2, 2200 EDT). The complete process will take approximately one hour and individual customers can expect downtime lasting between 5 and 15 minutes any time during that hour.
All services will be restored by 0300 UTC (2300 EDT).
- New Plugin: FogBugz Tour 1.0
- Update Plugin: ClarkKent to version 1.0.9
- Update Plugin: Wiki Case Relations to v2.4.1
- Add plugin interface IPluginSelfDisable
- Upgrade Rich Case Edit to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Bug Fixes
- Fix bug that caused an error to be shown during account upgrades
- Fix bug that temporarily prevented plugins from storing attachments in On Demand
- Fix bug that caused spurious change notifications indicating that the duplicate status of a case had changed.
- Fix bug with Right-To-Left languages in Rich Case Edit.
- Fix bug that caused very long page view times on new accounts.
- Prevent FogBugz from showing an error page when a due date is set with a year before 1753
- Make autosubscribe notifications generated by new cases have correct first line.
- When 'bouncing' email, don't use the bug's correspondent, use the from address provided in the email.
- Fix the tagrange search axis and filter in FogBugz.
- Upgrade the Kiln Plugin